Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to Buisness as Usual

Well! This last couple weeks I've been back at work in Melbourne!

I've been enjoying going to uni on Mondays and Fridays - there's so many people who just love to say hello to me!

Thursdays I've been visiting the Preps at Pembroke Primary. Last week they had a party and dressed up as things that started with P. I wore my pirate hat - everyone was impressed! I had my photo taken with all the other pirates, too. My Person dressed up as a princess - so did five of the preps. It was a fun day! I love the new principal at the school - she will give me cuddles and get down on the floor to play with me!

Last night I caught up with Clementine again - we were at a Guide Dogs Girls Group (now apparently known as Chic) meeting. I also got to see Peggy, Shelley and Rose! Amy couldn't make it because she was working, but I'm going to her place today, then we're going out. My Person says we may even catch up with the guys at some point. I'm looking foward to it!

Tomorrow we are going out for lunch - and I think I heard a rumour that Guide Dog Prince will be there - and maybe a few others. I'll have to try to behave while I'm wearing my harness - it will be difficult, but I'll manage!

Anyhow, must go make sure My Person packs my dinner into her bag for tonight,

Have a good weekend!

Guide Dog Kenworth

No comments:

Post a Comment